The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is unlike any test you have ever written. Through a standardized yet unconventional question format, the MCAT tests your knowledge in physics, chemistry, biology, organic chemistry, verbal reasoning, and analytical writing. The MCAT is administered 23 times per year.
To register for the exam, please visit the official Medical College Admission Test website at here.
MCAT Practice test online @: here.
&nbspEngineering College Admission Test (ECAT)
- All Candidates seeking Admission to B.Sc. Engineering program are required to pass an Entry Test (ECAT).
- Entry Test Shall be based on syllabus of the 4 Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Math & English) of F.Sc. Pre-Engineering or Equivalent*.
- Minimum Score Barrier for Consideration is 40%.
- Candidates Must Have Passed F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering)/A Level or Equivalent* with at least 65% Marks (Marks of Hifz-e-Quran are not included).
- The Test shall be divided into 4 Sections. The Composition of Test and Number of Questions is different based on the criteria decided by the respective Universities & Colleges.
For online sample test please visit the link here.